Quality LIFE Home Health, a licensed home care agency that provides skilled professional patient-centered care in the home and/or facilities.
Our core competencies are Home Health Aide services, Personal Care Aide services and Nursing services. With top-rate employees our Agency’s current roster encompassing seniors, veterans and people with developmental disabilities (OPWDD) are the focal point of our community-based care. We have a triple A+ rating with the Better Business Bureau and hold a national membership with the National Aging in Place Council (NAIPC). It is our fundamental belief that quality care is not just for the 1% but that “Quality Living Is For Everyone.
Q-LIFE Talent Recruitment Accelerated Career (TRAC) ProgramAdvanced Training
- Professional development and soft-skill focus
- Onboarding Training
- Mandatory Training (Agency specific, i.e., TBI)
- Executive Team Credentials
- Executive Director, Accredited Advisor for Senior Independent Living communities
- Executive Director, Accredited Insurance Advisor for Long Term Care Insurance instruments
- Patient Review Instrument (PRI) Nursing Certifications
- Establishing Focus – i.e. the capacity to develop and communicate goals in support of the business’mission
- Providing motivational support
- Fostering teamwork
- Developing others
- Pay grade above market standard rate, bonus and other incentives
- Quality Assurance: assigned Family Advocate Representative
Personal Care Aide & Home Health Aide Services
- Assistance with Instrumental Activities of Daily Living (IADL)
- Comprehensive clinical assessments
- PRI Assessments (Patient Review Instrument)
- Wound care, injection, medication management etc
- Patient/Family Education
- Palliative Care, IV therapy and ventilator care
- TBI – Traumatic Brain Injury, Medicaid Waiver
- NHTD - Nursing Home Transition and Diversion Medicaid Waiver
- Veterans Aid and Attendance Benefit
- Medicaid Consumer Directed Personal Assistance Services (CDPAS)
- Care for seniors with health conditions such as dementia, cancer, arthritis etc.
Welcome to Quality LIFE Home Health
Quality LIFE Home Health’s Inc. staff selection is an indirect link to the quality of care we offer. Our staff is carefully selected and trained comprehensively to provide skilled care. In addition to extensive ongoing training, we run background checks. While we value diversity we desire a sense of like-mindedness throughout the organization rooted in trust, compassion and proficiency.
Quality LIFE Home Health’s management team consists of seasoned professionals who are actively involved in the communities we serve. QLHH is principled in five Pillars for organizational excellence; process, project, change, knowledge, and resources. We believe that good is never good enough and that all of these principles must exist and be accomplished simultaneously to sustain improved performance and the realization of excellence. Like family, we provide guidance and support to our staff. Our human capital is a major thrust of the organization. In addition to the well-being of our client, our staff’s interest is also taken into account with every decision.