What we do
We are providing outstanding services for you
- Provides companionship and healthy social interaction by engaging in reading, games, walks,meal-time, watching movies, computer activities and more.
- Assistance with household chores including tasks such as dishes, vacuuming, laundry, watering plants, and meal preparation.
- Helps to maintain a comfortable living environment that is safe, healthy, and enjoyable.
- Monitor blood pressure, heart rate, temperature, and rate of breathing.
- Assess and correct safety risks in homes to provide a safe environment and facilitate mobility.
- Provides customized one-on-one assistance and support.
- Monitoring chronic conditions, serious illness and unstable health problems such as pneumonia,COPD (chronic obstructive pulmonary disease) TBI (Traumatic Brain Injury), kidney disease and diabetes.
- Infection prevention
- Wound care
- Pain management
- Medication management, administration, and education.
- Dietary and nutrition management
- Meal planning, cooking, and preparation.
- Disease education and prevention.
- Medical observation and assessments.
- Interface with Primary Care Physicians by maintaining communication by way of nurse assessment in order to keep abreast on your latest health developments, prescription changes, and more.